- Position type:
- Full-Time, Permanent
- Database and Applications Group
- Reports to:
- Database Group Manager
- Date posted:
- May 26, 2021
- Closing date:
- Open until filled
Independent Project Analysis, Inc. (IPA) has an opening for a Data Control Specialist at its headquarters in Ashburn, Virginia. Data Control Specialists are responsible for data quality control through the review of incoming project data, as well as transferring data between documents and databases. This is an entry-level, non-exempt position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Data Control Specialists are responsible performing quality reviews, data entry, and providing data to staff. The Data Control Specialist must work with staff to reconcile data issues and may also support the administration of online forms.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Microsoft Windows knowledge and experience, especially MS Word and Excel
- Strong problem solving skills
- Numerical aptitude
- Ability to learn quickly
- Superior attention to detail
- Customer service attitude (for interacting with internal staff)
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to clearly summarize detailed information
CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE
A high school diploma is required. A college degree is preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should complete the form below, including a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement. IPA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.