- Position type:
- Applications Group
- Reports to:
- Applications Manager
- Date posted:
- January 4, 2023
- Closing date:
- Open until filled
The Technical Support Coordinator provides and maintains support for IPA’s software applications, interfacing internally with IPA staff and externally with clients to address their needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Technical Support Coordinator will be responsible for concurrently managing support requests from receipt to completion for a variety of diverse software applications. This includes handling routine support tickets, solving unique problems, and escalating requests as needed. In addition, you will handle administrative functions for the Applications Group.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to store and quickly retrieve information
- Follow complex technical and administrative procedures, which continually evolve, with excellent quality of work
- Understand a growing written knowledge base, covering multiple software tools
- Leverage knowledge of products and procedures to creatively solve problems and handle non-standard requests
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with little supervision
CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE
Four years’ experience with Tech Support or academic equivalent is required. Entry-level/recent graduates will be considered.
How To Apply
Applicants should complete the form below and include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirement. IPA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.