Leadership is one of the most influential factors in determining the success or failure of large, complex capital projects. Because complex projects fail more than twice as often as smaller capital projects, strong project leadership is non-negotiable. Attend this workshop to gain the knowledge and skills to tackle the most common challenges faced by project leaders:
- Establishing a large, multi-functional organization from scratch
- Making complex decisions quickly
- Managing a diverse set of stakeholders effectively
- Addressing conflicts at the interpersonal, contractor, and third-party organization levels
- Succeeding under extreme pressure
In this workshop, you will learn how your leadership profile compares to the best, test your decision-making skills, and develop an action plan to become a successful complex project leader. You are afforded oppotunities to continue leadership development through progress reviews with instructors and sharing experiences with peers.