IPA Newsletter March 2019 (Volume 11, Issue 1)
In this issue:
Creating a Capital Project Evaluation Roadmap
IPA’s early engagement approach helps clients identify capital project risks before entering the more costly phases of project planning.
IPA Taps Rolando Gächter to Lead Middle East Client Development
In this new role, Gächter will focus on helping organizations improve capital project effectiveness in the Middle East.
How to Avoid Surprises in Capital Cost and Early Production Performance on North America LNG Projects
Organizations rushing to enter the LNG production and export business in North America are likely to encounter considerable risk. IPA can help in several areas.
Capital Project Industry Leaders Assemble in Northern Virginia for IBC 2019
The annual Industry Benchmarking Consortium delivers metrics and insights to help companies improve their capital project systems. Read highlights of the 2019 event here.
Also in this issue:
- Call for Participants: Cost and Schedule Benchmarks for Renewable Energy Projects
- IPA Analysts, Industry Scholar Address Need for Chinese SOE Post-Project Appraisals in Published Journal Article
- Call for Participants: Airport Capital Project Best Practices and Performance Trends
- New IPA Institute Course: Best Practices for Short-Cycle & Sustaining Capital Projects in the Energy and E&P Sectors
- IPA Events and Presentations
- IPA Institute 2019 Public Course Schedule
- IPA Launches Redesigned Website