“Excellent opportunity to have an outside perspective on project management practices. Fact-based content based on actual industry.”
Solutions to Educate Groups in Your Organization
Like our public courses, the IPA Institute’s in-house seminars are delivered in a traditional classroom setting, or online via virtual classroom. However, our in-house courses are company-focused, customizable, more cost-effective for training large groups, and can be delivered at the location of your choice.
Why Partner With the IPA Institute?
- Collaborative approach to development
- Address your organization’s training goals
- Train employees at your preferred location and date
- Face-to-face, online/virtual, and hybrid delivery
- Customize course durations
- Combine topics from any course
- Modify course content to fit specific learning objectives, audience, and constraints
- Integrate company-specific content (project-gated system, case studies, benchmark results, etc.)
- Customize content for the participants (by function, level of experience, etc.)
IPA Institute Course Participant
Let's Get Started
Talk with an expert to learn more about how the IPA Institute can help address your organization’s training goals.
View Andrew Griffiths profile
Director, Consortia Membership & the IPA Institute