Dedicated to the Success of Capital Projects
Throughout the Asia-Pacific Region
We help indigenous companies and those new to the Asia-Pacific region develop strategies to maximize business value. Our groundbreaking research has helped numerous companies successfully navigate the unique capital project landscapes in China, India, Thailand, and more. Our regional expertise spans many industrial sectors, making IPA the go-to firm for guidance on all types of capital projects, from resurgent mining operations in Australia to power generation and distribution projects throughout Southeast Asia.
- Diagnosing strengths and weaknesses of a chemicals company’s project system and implementing necessary improvements to meet the CEO’s vision
- Benchmarking an oil and gas regulatory agency’s decommissioning portfolio and identifying drivers of overestimation
- Development of a project management office (PMO) function for a chemical company to support increasing capital investment
- Performance benchmarking and organizational effectiveness evaluation of iron ore mining sites
- Contracting strategy consulting for offshore power station pipelines
- Benchmarking evaluation of a large refinery expansion project
Capital Project Analyst (Australia)
Melbourne, AustraliaApply for the Capital Project Analyst (Australia) position in Melbourne, Australia
Let's get started
Talk with an expert about your project and how our data can drive your next success.