IPA Newsletter March 2022 (Volume 14, Issue 1)
In This Issue:
Sustainability Priorities Defined by Carbon Working Group
With membership growing across sectors, the IPA-led Carbon Working Group recently announced a new framework and identified 6 priorities to progress the low-carbon and sustainability progress of its member companies.
TrueCost Helps Operators Quickly Compare and Benchmark Oil & Gas Opportunities
Unlike other upstream data tools, IPA’s new TrueCost software application provides access to validated cost and schedule data for real projects in IPA’s database, rather than unreliable publicly-sourced data.
In Offshore Wind Auctions, CAPEX Knowledge Pays Off Big Time
Clearly understanding what drives a wind project’s realistic CAPEX at the time of auction is essential to avoiding the winner’s curse, a tendency in which the winning bid ends up far exceeding the asset’s actual worth.
IPA Institute Opens Back Up for In-Person Training
The IPA Institute has announced a return to company-specific and public in-person training. Given the success of the IPA Institute’s online training over the last two years, we will now provide a mix of both face-to-face and online training options.
Also in this issue:
- IBC 2022 Addresses Carbon Management & Sustainability, Supply Chain Issues, Project Execution Planning, and More
- Achieving Speed to Market When It Counts
- Sustaining Capital Allocation and Expenditure Benchmarks for Chemicals Projects
- Developing a Scalable Project System
- Cost and Schedule Benchmarks for Offshore Wind Projects
- WindEurope Interview With Edward Merrow
- Andras Marton Named Integrated Energy Practice Director
- In-Person and Virtual Training Course Schedule
- Upcoming Events & Presentations