Download 'The Role and Limitations of Project Assurance' for an Expert's Take
Capital Project Assurance covers a broad set of issues, including improving business value; determining project readiness; and preventing legal, health, safety, and environmental issues.
The Role and Limitations of Project Assurance is now available as a free download. In this previously recorded webinar, IPA’s Paul Barshop, a recognized gatekeeping expert and author of Capital Projects, discusses the importance of assurance in capital projects, covering the following topics:
- Goals and objectives for assurance reviews
- Strengths and weaknesses of peer reviews
- Keeping assurance free from bias
- Limitations of project assurance
- How much assurance does an organization need?