Setting the Standards for GHG Performance Management in the Capital Projects Industry
Objective and Scope
Launched in 2020, the Carbon Working Group (CWG) is an IPA-led group of 25+ owner firms working together to develop practical, relevant, and effective frameworks to benchmark and improve the low-carbon performance of project systems and individual projects across all industrial sectors. We are actively exploring other sustainability topics such as electrification of assets/sites, improving circularity performance, low-carbon scope selection, supply chain emissions benchmarking, and more.
Why You should Join
- Collaborate with peers to identify common issues and shape topics to help progress the industry’s low-carbon and sustainability agenda
- Contribute to the development of solutions to improve sustainability-related decision-making and performance
- Position yourself to help your organization understand and overcome key challenges
Next Meeting Details
We invite you to join our next virtual meeting and become a part of this important initiative!
January 27, 2022, 8–10a.m. U.S. Eastern Time
- Discuss the topics identified by our members, align on the priorities, and shape
the path forward
- Review the rules of engagement, the CWG Charter, expectations of all participating companies, and explain the organizational structure going forward
Contact us to learn more about how your organization can join the Carbon Working Group.